Our dry vacuums are free of oil lubrication, mechanical seals, has wide internal clearances, and underpins the robust nature of the dry running vacuum pump.
- No effluent or waste disposal costs of any service liquid
- Uncontaminated and vacuum free from lubricant and service liquid
- Flexible operation for batch process operations
- Ease of maintenance with integrated self diagnostics
- Low life-cycle costs
High Precision Balanced Twin Rotors – No vibration damper required
Intelligent Speed-Drive Technology – No throttle valve required
Dry Running Pump – No service liquid required
Electronically Synchronized – No gear oil required
High Precision Bearing Design – No maintenance required
Huge Capacity at Atmosphere – No duplex system required
Optimized Clearances – No filter separator required
Synchronized Rotors – No silencer hood required
Low horsepower saves energy.
Oil free is environmentally friendly.
Self-Contained Cabinet Package
- Vertically-oriented and self-draining dry pumps are ideal for industrial processes where a high possibility of liquids or solids are being carried over into the pump.
- Stand-alone capacity with a broad CFM range, or coupled to a dry-lobe rotary lobed blower, offers endless dry-pumping capacity with minimal maintenance costs.
- An intelligent drive system that performs ongoing rotor diagnostics is integrated within the pump.
- An energy-efficient operating platform for variable speed and pressure control, creating a truly green operating vacuum pump.
- Rotor synchronization permits the gearbox to continually operate free and run quietly without lubrication.
- Continual torque monitoring that automatically adjusts speed to accommodate liquids, solids, and chemical contamination.