Vacuum furnaces are the ideal environment for providing a clean- and pollution-free system, which assures uniform heating and controlled cooling.
Vacuum Processes, Inc. designs and manufactures high-quality vacuum furnaces with a wide range of sizes for a variety of different applications, including but not limited to:
- Induction Melting
- Heat Treating
- Plasma Nitriding
- Stress Relieving
- Diffusion Bonding
Our vacuum-sintering furnaces have a working 1,700 degrees Celsius or higher temperature with a full vacuum range and 2/20-bar or higher, gas-quenching system that can be used for metal-injection molding processes. Vacuum Process, Inc. is releasing a low-pressure high-quench furnace that will allow greater reduction for upfront and maintenance costs.
All graphite hot zones for high temperature processes rise to 3,000 degrees Celsius.
Vacuum Processes, Inc. offers special units designed with:
- Inconel or tungsten hot zone
- Cryogenic and turbomolecular vacuum pumps
- Metallic seals
The ultra-high vacuum and ultra-clean processes, required in laboratory applications and special treatments, are used in aerospace and aeronautic industries.
Vacuum Processes, Inc. provides:
- New and used furnaces
- Vacuum, atmosphere, heat treating, brazing, plasma nitriding, induction melting, crystal growing, sintering, debinding, MIM and custom applications
- Temperatures range from 300 degrees Farenheit to 3,000 Celsius
- Furnace rebuilding, modifications and hot zones
- Complete turnkey installations
- Gas, cryogenic, water systems and control systems
Contact us for additional questions or assistance.