Vacuum furnaces are the ideal environment for providing a clean- and pollution-free system, which assures uniform heating and controlled cooling.
Vacuum Processes, Inc. designs and manufactures high-quality vacuum furnaces with a wide range of sizes for a variety of different applications, including but not limited to:
- Induction Melting
- Heat Treating
- Plasma Nitriding
- Stress Relieving
- Diffusion Bonding
Our vacuum-sintering furnaces have a working 1,700 degrees Celsius or higher temperature with a full vacuum range and 2/20-bar or higher, gas-quenching system that can be used for metal-injection molding processes. Vacuum Process, Inc. is releasing a low-pressure high-quench furnace that will allow greater reduction for upfront and maintenance costs.
Vacuum Processes, Inc. offers special units designed with:
- Inconel or tungsten hot zone
- Cryogenic and turbomolecular vacuum pumps
- Metallic seals
The ultra-high vacuum and ultra-clean processes, required in laboratory applications and special treatments, are used in aerospace and aeronautic industries.
Vacuum Processes, Inc. provides:
- New and used furnaces
- Vacuum, atmosphere, heat treating, brazing, plasma nitriding, induction melting, crystal growing, sintering, debinding, MIM and custom applications
- Temperatures range from 300 degrees Farenheit to 3,000 Celsius
- Furnace rebuilding, modifications and hot zones
- Complete turnkey installations
- Gas, cryogenic, water systems and control systems
Contact us for additional questions or assistance.